The School for Social Entrepreneurs Dartington have launched a brand new course in collaboration with Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland.
Do you want to tackle a social or environmental issue in Devon and/or Somerset?
This programme is aimed at people committed to helping people in need or improving the environment AND in the early stages of setting up a social enterprise, charity or impact project to make it happen. They can help you!
- Learn how to set up and run your organisation: 12 - 14 learning days, spread over a year
- Fund your project with a £1,000 grant
- Get to know other social entrepreneurs, who'll support your plans and help you through tough times
- Be supported by a one-to-one mentor
Applications are open until 1pm, Thursday 26th April 2018.
For more information and to download an application pack go to: http://bit.ly/SSELBSEP2
There is no cost to you at any point, thanks to their partners Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland and Big Lottery Fund.
If you can't make this course, they have other events and Q&A sessions available:
- 9th April - Start Up - SSE Hub Dartington http://bit.ly/2EEc1V8
- 10th April - Start Up - Webinar http://bit.ly/2ocRL6x
- 19th April 1pm - School for Social Entrepreneurs Facebook Live Q&A for their Lloyds Bank & Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme 2018 https://www.facebook.com/SchSocEnt/
- 20th April - Start Up - Book a 15 minute 1-1 Telephone Q&A between 9am - 12pm https://bit.ly/2EgZbLb