Purple Field Productions is a small charity helping to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged people in Africa and Asia. They have been working with local filmmakers and communities since 2004 to produce and distribute high quality films that inform and empower people to improve their lives and those of others.
They are currently seeking to employ a part time Administrator (7 hours per week) based in their office in Ilminster. You will be the main point of contact for the charity and must be able to build and nurture positive relationships whether in person, over the phone or through written word. The Administrator is also responsible for the smooth running of the charity's administration and the provision of support to the Board of Trustees/Directors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Correspondence - managing the post, writing letters/emails (including grant acknowledgements)
- Filing - electronic shared drives, paper files, scanning
- Database - managing excel database of supporters
- Schedule/Calendar management - including Marketing plans, Funding report deadlines
- Trustees - preparing papers for meetings and attending and producing minutes of trustee meetings
- Finance - Income- paying in and recording of donations, receipt of invoices, arranging authorisations
- Governance - supporting Administration Director to secure licenses, insurance and meet legal requirements
- Office and Equipment - managing office premises, ordering supplies, managing maintenance and repair
The deadline for applications is Monday 17th February, 5pm. Interviews set to take place Tuesday 25th February.