Chard Watch is delivering a free Writing Skills course
The course is aimed at adults (aged 18 and over) in Somerset who wishes to support their mental wellbeing by engaging in learning.
- Learn some tools for writing more formally
- Get tips on writing emails and letters
- Learn about writing etiquette
- Increase their chance of being heard and having their needs addressed
- Improve wellbeing through creative writing
This is a 3 week course, taking place on 9th, 16th and 23rd March from 9:30am to 11:30am via Zoom.
Spaces can be booked here.
For further information or help with enrolment, please contact Leonie Girling on 01460 391596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.