The Rubbish Art Project, located at the Art Bank is a small, not for profit organisation based in an old HSBC building on Shepton Mallet High Street.
The project runs workshops using waste materials and creates thought provoking art. The aim of the project is to increase creative opportunities in Shepton Mallet.
They are currently seeking to recruit a part time Project Assistant (7 hours a week minimum) to support the project at The Art Bank, and outreach projects within the local community. The role includes:
- Facilitating and assisting workshops
- Managing Volunteers
- Creating ideas for workshops to then deliver
- Workshop paperwork
- Writing risk assessments
- Setting up/tidying up before and after workshops
- Engagement with other local charitable groups
- Some social media and marketing
- General admin
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Midday, Monday 10th February.