Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support (SARSAS) provide vital support to victim-survivors who live in Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and BANES helping them to rebuild their lives.
Due to the nature of this role applications are open to women only (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, part 1.
They are currently recruiting for a female Senior Service Delivery Manager to provide strategic leadership and senior management of the service delivery and volunteer team. The successful candidate will ensure that victim-survivors of rape and sexual abuse can access trauma informed, safe, effective, holistic and accessible services to meet their needs. As part of the Senior Leadership Team they will be responsible for driving organisational change, improvement and embedding best practise across services in a growing organisation.
Key Skills and Experience essential for this role:
- Significant experience of leading, motivating, developing and managing teams
- Experience in operational management with skills that are transferable to their client's services
- Experience at senior level of successful financial management, including responsibility for multiple complex budgets
- Proven track record for business planning and managing a diverse range of services across a geographical region and multiple sites
- Ability to visualise, propose and implement changed to promote efficiencies and to develop and improve systems and procedures.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on previous experience)
Hours: Full time - 37 hours per week - however 4 days a week or flexibility will be considered.
Based in either their Bristol or Taunton Hub, with travel across the region required.
Click here for further information and to apply.