CHARIS welcomes refugees, give them hope for the future, a place to call home, and a warm welcome in the local community.
CHARIS is looking for a Programme Manager to set up and manage the delivery of wrap around resettlement services through a number of new Welcome Hubs across Somerset. Working together with external partners and organisations, the post holder will play a significant and vital role in providing support to refugees, hosts and volunteers across the county.
Main duties of the Welcome Hubs Programme Manager will include:
- Managing the overall delivery of SCC contract for the provision of wrap around support services for refugees within Welcome Hubs
- Ensuring all obligations and KPI’s within the contract are met, including set up of the required Welcome Hubs
- Working with the Communications and External Affairs Director to develop and manage relationships with key external partners and stakeholders across Somerset and beyond to support delivery of the contract
- Working with the Operations Director to develop range of services required in the Welcome Hubs
- Developing and maintaining close working relationship with SCC, including SCC Hub coordinators, and District Councils
- Representing CHARIS at SCC contract review meetings
- Setting up required sub-contracts with third parties for the provision of services in Welcome Hubs across Somerset
- Managing and monitoring performance of third-party sub-contracts, and hold regular sub-contract review meetings
- Preparing budgets, forecasts as required and monitor contract expenditure
- Reporting to the CEO and CHARIS executive team on the delivery and performance of contract, and advise on any issues and challenges that may arise
- Supervise contracts team
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week, with an annual salary of £24,000 - £28,000.
You’ll find further information including a job description, person specification and details of how to apply here
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 20th May 2022, with interviews taking place on Wednesday 25th May and Thursday 26th May 2022.